Kathy Taylor is an ICF certified coach, NLP practitioner and an engaging speaker who helps bright, ambitious women get out of their own way and live the life worthy of their calling with less stress and more joy. Through practical tools and unconventional experiences, Kathy’s clients transform the way they see and think about themselves so they become who they were created to be.
Whether speaking on personal leadership, communication, or identity and purpose. Kathy’s unique messages blend life lessons learned from horses, God and the lives around her that offer an unforgettable perspective causes you to think differently and get different results.
Kathy helps her clients identify and close the gap between where they are now and where they want to be. Whether the key to success for an individual involves working on mindfulness, self-awareness, limiting beliefs or destructive patterns, Kathy is equipped and able to walk alongside her clients through this journey to worthiness. As a coach, she is an encourager who walks alongside her clients to help them stay focused on solutions rather than the problems and lead their lives with courage and confidence.
As a graduate of Vanderbilt University, TEDx speaker, and having more than 40 years’ experience with horses, Kathy has a varied background with the depth that can only come from life experience. She is the co-author of Dare to Be a Difference Maker and the creator of Peace: A Coloring Journal for Adults. Kathy has spent many years living around the globe as part U.S Air Force family, and now calls Texas home along with her husband, Tim, and her children Ben and Caroline. Contact Kathy at Connect@KathyKTaylor.com
Other awards, accolades, accomplishments:
- International Coach Federation Certified Coach
- Certified NLP practitioner
- TEDx Speaker (TEDx UTA)
- Author of Dare to Be a Difference Maker and Peace: A Coloring Journal for Adults
- Innovator Spirit Award (National Association of Women Business Owners/DFW)
- Featured Speaker in the Public Speakers Association
- Certified Equine Specialist- Equine Assisted and Growth Learning Association (EAGALA)
- Graduate of Vanderbilt University
- Proud Member, National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs